Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sixteen snaps from the bridge

Sixteen snaps from the bridge
Has to be an addiction. I can't just bike over the bridge at Gudöbroleden any more. I have to stop and take photos for a few minutes. And then maybe just one more? The guy in the red Amazon is Gerry. The woman that drives the red party bus lives a few kilometres from here. I'm pretty sure I have photographed the biker with the star helmet once or twice before. The woman in the Toyota MR2 looked like a babe that's why she appears twice. My favorite is the biker girl with the white helmet and the young mother with the lag tats.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You do such a great job capturing all this traffic. I'd love to have the "babe's" car. Maybe someone would call me the "old babe" in that.

William Kendall said...

The leg tats really do stand out!

Bergson said...

excellent collage

Gunn said...

Great work (again:)

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks people.