Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Into the forest we go

Into the forest we go Autumn at Ormsta
I took the bike down to the tiny hamlet that is Ormsta yesterday. The road will only take you that far, and if you want to continue on the very old dirt road you will have to do so either on foot, horse, or bicycle, and I'm pretty sure you know how I get around. Halfway down the dirt road I jumped off the bike and went for a walk in the forest that you can see on the second photo. The first photo shows the pattern I found on a birch tree where someone or something had peeled away the bark.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Great colour, and wonderful textures in that first shot.

Mo said...

Oh wow the colours are fabulous. Not so colourful here.

Jack said...

Two wonderful images. I LOVE the bark photo. I have never seen bark as interesting as that.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I agree with Jack, the bark shot is a'maze'ing Steffe!