Thursday, April 13, 2017

Phots from a recent walk

Sixteen Recent Photos
Sixteen photos from a 90 minute promenade around Tungelsta earlier in the week. Showing Houses at Stavshöjden in Tungelsta, built mostly for horse people. Vitsippor! Bird on a rock at Välsta. Bark. Graffiti through a fence. Field at Välsta/Mulsta. Rock near the Krigslida commuter station. Girl out jogging. Blue flowers in a ditch. Cone on a walkway, ( I placed it there myself). New houses at Nedersta. Dry land. Helmet up a tree at Mildens väg. The old tree from another angle. Toy horse. Demolished hunting tower at Mildens väg.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

A great collection of images. They have a quilt-like look all sewn together.

William Kendall said...

Your different angle on the old tree is a surprise!

Stefan Jansson said...

It is a bit William I guess. Normally you see the path behind the tree but on this occasion I came walking the other way.

Bill said...

I like the cone you placed in the road, it creates a nice perspective with the road ahead. I wouldn't guessed that was the old tree. It does look quite different coming from the other direction and that's nice to see.

Stuart said...

A "sweet sixteen" as it is said in the States. That graffiti through the fence is my favorite.

Bob Crowe said...

An illustration of the principal that there is ALWAYS something to photograph.

Stefan Jansson said...

Very true Bob. I often make these collections using photos that on their own had been fairly uninteresting but when you put them together like this they do tell a story about what I saw that day.