Saturday, August 26, 2017

Greaser Girl

Greaser Girl
I visited the annual Greaser Meet at Vegabaren in Handen today. The Grand Prix Raggarbil 2017. It was a fantastic Summer day. The famous drive-in was packed with classic cars and fun people. I was there for around four hours. Filled one 16 GB memory card,that took just over 700 photos, so I have a lot of editing to do now. This was the first portrait I took. Many people dress up for this event and this girl was one of those people, looking great as a Grease Girl from way back when.Expect a lot of photos from this fun event in the coming week or so.

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

She really stands out in a crowd!

RedPat said...

I love this pic, Steffe! Everything about it works so well!

Bill said...

She's a beauty. Love the red tint in her hair.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super portrait shot Steffe, the reflective glasses take it too another level, nice work!

Bob Crowe said...

And a self portrait hidden in the details.